Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday Morning Update

Hello

I hope that you enjoyed seeing the versatility of the Daisy Delight bundle that was featured last week. If you didn’t get a chance to see all 7 cards, they are all on my blog!


Mystery hostess code
 If you are placing an order and would like to be in the running to win any hostess rewards please use the following code: W44TJY3P
The workshop will close on the 27th June to allow time to finalise hostess rewards.
Classes until the end of June
I thought that I would give all the class dates until the end of the month. There are five Thursday’s in June so I am doing a little bit of a shuffle around. As usual before the class I will text a confirmation to those who have registered.
Wednesday, 21st June – Scrapbook Club Make a double layout. You will get to choose your colour cardstock to match your photos. The cost is $15.00 and the club will start at 7:30pm. Please bring paper trimmer, basic tools and adhesives.

Friday, 23rd June – kid’s scrapbook class A double layout is completed and one other project if time permits. The cost for this class is $15.00.

Saturday, 24th June – Stamp-a-stack: Lovely as a Tree. This is a stamp set that has been in our catalogue since Stampin’ Up! first started in Australia. It is very versatile and great for any occasion. The cost for the class is $30.00 and please bring basic tools and adhesives. Please RSVP by Thursday, 22nd June. The class will start at 1pm.

Thursday, 29th June – Project club starting at 10:30am. Make two cards, the cost is $10.00.

Thursday, 29th June – Christmas Card Club. Make two Christmas cards. The cost for the class is $10.00 and will start at 7pm

Stampin’ Up! promotion for June – We Love Hosts


It’s not too late to take advantage of earning more hostess rewards. Still two weeks to go!

Host an event this month and earn yourself extra free products. Once your sales reach $450.00 or more, you will qualify for an extra $45.00 worth of hostess rewards. This means that with the $450.00 event you will receive a minimum of $90.00 of free products. This even can be in the form of a workshop, a catalogue workshop, the mystery hostess or place your own order!
If you would like to book a workshop or host a catalogue workshop please email or call me.


On my blog
On my blog this week I will have all the projects that have been completed in recent classes. Be sure to check blog during the week. There will be new cards most days.   Please click on the link to take a look. http://stampinwithjacinta.blogspot.com

Ribbon Share
I know most you love using ribbon on your projects but purchasing a whole roll of ribbon can be simply too much! So I am offering to do a ribbon share. What this means is that you will receive one meter of each ribbon. The first ribbon share that I would like to do is with the new In Colours. This ribbon is finely woven and is 1.3cm in width – the perfect size to go on a card.

What you will get
You will receive one meter of each of the 5 In Colour ribbons for $7.00. I can post these out if you do not live locally for a cost of $3.00.
If you would like to take part in the ribbon share, please call or email me (all contact details are at the top of the email.

Something to try

I have attached the instructions for the Recessed Window Card. Please let me know how you go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...