Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday Morning Update

Hello

I hope that you are enjoying your long weekend – Were you able to make any time for crafting? I did a stamp-a-stack class on Saturday afternoon; it was lots of fun and thank you to those ladies who were able to make it, I hope you enjoyed it too. 

Mystery hostess code
 If you are placing an order and would like to be in the running to win any hostess rewards please use the following code: W44TJY3P
The workshop will close on the 27th June to allow time to finalise hostess rewards.

Classes until the end of June
I thought that I would give all the class dates until the end of the month. There are five Thursday’s in June so I am doing a little bit of a shuffle around. As usual before the class I will text a confirmation to those who have registered.
Thursday, 15th June – Project club Make two cards, the cost is $10.00 and please just bring yourself. The club will start at 7pm
Wednesday, 21st June – Scrapbook Club Make a double layout. You will get to choose your colour cardstock to match your photos. The cost is $15.00 and the club will start at 7:30pm. Please bring paper trimmer, basic tools and adhesives.

Friday, 23rd June – kid’s scrapbook class A double layout is completed and one other project if time permits. The cost for this class is $15.00.

Saturday, 24th June – Stamp-a-stack: Lovely as a Tree. This is a stamp set that has been in our catalogue since Stampin’ Up! first started in Australia. It is very versatile and great for any occasion. The cost for the class is $30.00 and please bring basic tools and adhesives. Please RSVP by Thursday, 22nd June. The class will start at 1pm.

Thursday, 29th June – Christmas Card Club. Make two Christmas cards. The cost for the class is $10.00 and will start at 7pm

Stampin’ Up! promotion for June – We Love Hosts
Host an event this month and earn yourself extra free products. Once your sales reach $450.00 or more, you will qualify for an extra $45.00 worth of hostess rewards. This means that with the $450.00 event you will receive a minimum of $90.00 of free products. This even can be in the form of a workshop, a catalogue workshop, the mystery hostess or place your own order!
If you would like to book a workshop or host a catalogue workshop please email or call me.

My 7 Day Challenge
The 7 day challenge is where I will use one stamp set and create at least one card from it each day. For this challenge, I chose the Daisy Delight Bundle on page 127 of the new annual catalogue. You will find the cards on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/StampinWithJacinta and my blog http://stampinwithjacinta.blogspot.com. Thank you for the suggestion Heather, you will receive each of the cards that I make.

If you are interested in purchasing this bundle, I have a special offer for you. This bundle costs $54.95 and the item code is 145361. If you order this between now and Sunday 18th June I will send you a packet of gold faceted gems – these are worth $8.75.
Please don’t forget to use the hostess code so that you can be in the running to win any hostess rewards!

On my blog

On my blog this week I have photos of the projects that were made at last weekend’s stamp-a-stack and each day I will upload a photo from my 7 day challenge.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tranquil Tulips

This card was made last week in Project Club.  I used the Tranquil Tulip hostess stamp set. Products used: 143767 tranquil tulips 121685...