Monday, June 12, 2017

Daisy Delight 7 Day Challenge - Day 1


Day one of the challenge to use Daisy Delight stamp set every day for a week. To create these daisies I cut one punched out daisy in half and layered it . For the centre of the flower I used a gold faceted gem - they are the perfect size!
The colours used are Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry and Whisper White.
One of the best things about the photpolymer stamps is that you can bend the stamp into a different shape when putting it onto the clear block. I did this with the stems to so that they are curved rather than just being straight. Please remember to be gentle when doing this so you don't damage your stamp.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...