Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday morning update



Hello

I hope all the mum out there had a lovely Mother’s Day and you were celebrated in style! A few things for this week but I will try and keep it short!


I thought that I would share one of my goals for this year with you, I would like to promote from Silver Elite to Gold by the end of the year. So what I need to do to achieve this is increase my sales a little bit each month. For the past two months I have achieved this increase and hoping that the trend will continue. Thank you so much to those who have continued to support me by coming to classes and placing orders - you are helping me to reach my goal!

Mystery hostess code
The host code for this month’s mystery hostess is CHYJV7FM. If you are placing an order, please use this code to be in the running for hostess benefits. The workshop will be closing on the 27th May. Thanks.

Classes this week and beyond!
Wednesday, 17th May- Scrapbook club starting at 7:30pm
Stamp-a-stack: Cards for babies – this class is scheduled for Saturday, 28th May starting at 1pm. You will make 6 baby cards. Some may be suitable for toddlers too! Please register by 25th May. The cost is $30.00.
Retreat – the next weekend retreat will be in August. More information to follow soon.

New Annual Catalogue Launch

I have set launch date for the new catalogue.
They are:                     Thursday, 1st June at 1pm
                                    Thursday, 1st June at 7:30pm
                                    Sunday, 4th June at 1pm

The catalogues are now available, please let me know when a good time is and I will get a copy of it into your hands.


On my blog
I have uploaded the projects from last week’s Mother’s Day class – thank you so much to the ladies who came along. I was a really fun class!Please scroll down to the next post!

Don’t forget
1.      Retired list – you can order form this list until the 31st May or the product has sold out.
2.      Don’t forget to pre-order you catalogue.

3.      Eastern Palace bundle is available until the 31st May 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've Got Style

This card was made in project club last month. The stamp set used is You've Got Style.  I don't always go for stamp sets like this o...