Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday Morning Update

Good Morning,
Please continue reading – I have included information about retreat, the new catalogue and another sneak peak!

Great news
The Eastern Palace bundle will be available for you to order as of the 1st May! Yes, that’s right you can get these brand new products before the catalogue launches on the 1st June! More information will be emailed soon – there may even be a free class included with your purchase!


I emailed out the retired list last week. The quickest way to order is via my online store. A number of the products have already sold out, so please be sure to take a look at the list and order any products fairly soon so you don’t miss out.

Mystery Hostess
Please don’t forget about the mystery hostess this month. The mystery hostess code for this month is AX4S9X3R
It doesn’t matter how big or small the order is; anyone who places an order will be in the running to win! The workshop will close at 9am on Thursday, 27th April.

Classes this week
Thursday, 27th April – Project Club at 10:30am
Thursday, 27th April – Christmas card club – I will be rescheduling this class as I will be out at Bermingham Park setting up for retreat. I will let you know the new date very soon.

Retreat
It is all happening this weekend! There are still places available. The cost for the weekend is only $100.00 which includes accommodation and all meals. Just bring your bedding and all your craft supplies and tools.

We are also offering a one day of retreat – the cost will be $50.00. This will include lunch and dinner, a goodie bag and venue hire. Please let me know by Wednesday if you would like to join us on retreat.

New Annual Catalogue
Please per-order your catalogue so I can order enough for everyone.
I have set launch date for the new catalogue.
They are:                     Thursday, 1st June at 1pm
                                    Thursday, 1st June at 7pm
                                    Sunday, 4th June at 1pm

More details will be coming out next week.

New Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek

I was fortunate enough to be able to order a new suite of products recently. The Eastern Place Suite is so nice and versatile. I have uploaded another card onto my blog – it may also show you one of the new 2017-2019 In Colours! Please keep checking my blog, I will be uploading more samples during the week.


Scroll down to see the card made using the Eastern Palace suite.


Don’t forget
The Retreat is on the 28th to 30th April – Absolute last day to register is 26th April.

Retired list – you can order form this list until the 31st May or the product has sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've Got Style

This card was made in project club last month. The stamp set used is You've Got Style.  I don't always go for stamp sets like this o...