Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday Morning Update


Good Morning,
I hope everyone has had an enjoyable Easter and that the Easter bunny made a delivery to your home. Just a few things that I wanted to draw attention to – the retreat is at the end of April, it’s not too late to join in and please take a look at the retired list and new catalogue information.


I emailed out the retired list last week. The quickest way to order is via my online store. A number of the products have already sold out, so please be sure to take a look at the list and order any products fairly soon so you don’t miss out.

Mystery Hostess
Please don’t forget about the mystery hostess this month. The mystery hostess code for this month is AX4S9X3R
It doesn’t matter how big or small the order is; anyone who places an order will be in the running to win! The workshop will close at 9am on Thursday, 27th April.

Classes this week
Wednesday, 19th April – Scrapbook club
Thursday, 20th April – Project Club

Retreat
Only 2 weeks to wait! There are still places available. The cost for the weekend is only $100.00 which includes accommodation and all meals. Just bring your bedding and all your craft supplies and tools

New Annual Catalogue
I will need to order the new catalogues in May; can you please let me know if you would like to be placed on the preorder list? This was I can order the required number of boxes so no one misses out.

New Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek

I was fortunate enough to be able to order a new suite of products recently. The Eastern Place Suite is so nice and versatile. I have uploaded a card onto my blog – it may also show you one of the new 2017-2019 In Colours!
Just scroll down to the next post!


Don’t forget
The Retreat is on the 28th to 30th April – it’s getting closer!

New catalogue launched in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...