Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday morning Update

Hello,
Just a little bit late today, do you ever have one of those mornings where nothing goes to plan? I had one of those today – 2 hours at the Telstra Business Centre to try and get my data working on my mobile phone…..it’s still not working!

Sale-a-bration ends Friday! It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product.   Please click on the link above to my web site for all the details.

Mystery hostess
Here is what it’s all about – simply place an order and use the host code HWYMAYJ9 – once the total sales for the workshop get to $250.00 or more one lucky person will receive hostess benefits. You can place an order online or give me a call or drop me an email. The workshop will close on Friday, 31st March at 9am.

Classes this week
Thursday, 30th  March: Christmas card club (rescheduled from last week). Make two cards, the cost is $10.00 and just bring yourself. There are still places available in all clubs, Please let me know if you would like to join in.
Friday, 31st  March: Kid’s Scrapbook Class (rescheduled from last week).


Retreat
I know that I have pretty much mentioned this every week but it is going to be such a fun weekend. Please don’t think it is only for scrapbookers – it is for all papercraft! Come along and make all the cards you need for the year!

The retreat is at the end of April and there are still places available. For those who have indicated that they are interested in attending can you please confirm if you would like to come?
During the retreat the organizers will be sharing tip, techniques and lots of ideas! There will be a scrap map challenge and a card sketch challenge with great prizes available for the winners!

Stamp-a-stack projects

I though this week I would share the projects from last weeks stamp-a-stack class. I hope you like them!
Just scroll down to the next post!


Don’t forget

The Retreat is on the 28th to 30th April – just out at Glengarry so not too far to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...