Monday, March 27, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams Stamp-a-stack class


I did a stamp-a-stack class last weekend featuring the Dragonfly Dreams bundle from the Occasions Catalogue. I love this bundle.....actually I love pretty much all of the products from the Occasions Catalogue!

I used Affectionately Your Designer Series Paper and copper embossing.
This beautiful card was inspired by Jenny Hall. 

I paired up the Dragonfly Dreams and the So In Love bundle to create this card - I love how the
Stampin' Up! products all coordinate so well together. Inspired by My Crafted Creations



This is a recessed window card - these cards require some measuring and a few cuts with a craft knife.
I included some of the Sale-a-bration DSP In the Lines and coloured with watercolour pencils.
 I added some shimmer on the dragonfly with wink of Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...