Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Here we go again!

Ok, so my blogging has been very poor to say the least for the past few years - with a few posts here and there, then a big break and then another one or two! I am setting a goal for myself  - I will blog at least once every week for the remainder of 2017....bit scary!! So to make a start I will share my Monday morning update.......

Monday Morning Update, 27th February, 2017


Sale-a-bration second release

As you know you can earn free sale-a-bration items with a $90.00 purchase. Stampin’ Up! has added three new products to choose from. Clease click on the link to view the catalogue Link to catalogues

Classes this week
Thursday, 2nd March – Project Club
Friday, 3rd March – Kid’s scrapbook class

Retiring in Colours
The 2015-2017 In Colours will be retiring in a few months. If you have the ink pads it is always a great idea to have the ink refills that go with them. The ink refills do sell out very quickly once the retiring list is posted. Please look at getting in early so that you don’t miss out on your ink refills and don’t forget cardstock!

Retreat in April
This is the first retreat that I have been involved in organising. I am sure it will be a whole of fun. It will be great to share ideas and get inspiration from everyone else! Please refer to the attached flyer for all the details. To confirm your place a deposit needs to be paid by the 15th March. If you have any questions please give me a call.

Something to try

Here is a colour combination to try – Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky – this colour combination works well on both cards and scrapbook pages. Would love to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eastern Palace Sneak Peek

I used he versamark resist technique for the background - yes, that's right, glossy cardstock! I am so happy that Stampin' Up! a...