Pinwheel Fun Fold
8” square of DSP
4 ½ ” square coloured cardstock
4 ¾ “ square white cardstock
4” square coloured cardstock
Coordinating cardstock, ribbon and embellishments
Stamps and inks
Simply scored with the diagonal plate
1. Using the diagonal plate, place the 8” square of DSP on the board with the pattern to be on the “inside” being face down. Score diagonally at 3” on all four sides.
2. Where the score lines intersect they will form a triangle. Cut all four triangles out.
3. Remove the diagonal plate. Place the DSP onto the board with the “inside” pattern facing up. Score 1” from the top down to the halfway point/triangle. Repeat on all four sides.
4. Fold the 1” score lines away from the groove. Repeat on all four sides.
5. Fold the 3” score lines in the opposite direction. Repeat on all four sides.
6. Create the pinwheel. Fold up the bottom flap, and then fold over the flap to the left (clockwise), repeat with the third flap. Fold over the last flap and tuck it under the first flap.
7. Decorate as desired.
Pattern sourced from: www.splitcoaststampers.com