Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Birthday


Here is another card that I put together using one of the product swatches from the OnStage event. I did trim the swatch down to make a 10cm x 10cm note card.




Product supply list
Mint Macaron cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
It's My Party Designer Series Paper (Occasions catalogue)
Mint Macaron ink
Melon Mambo ink
Crushed Curry ink
Party Wishes stamp set (Occasions catalogue)
Mint Macaron and Black bakers twine (Occasions catalogue)
Party Punch pack (Occasions catalogue)

The best thing about these products is that the stamp set and and punch pack are available in a bundle so you can save 15% off the catalogue price.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Eastern Palace Sneak Peek

I used he versamark resist technique for the background - yes, that's right, glossy cardstock! I am so happy that Stampin' Up! a...