Monday, February 29, 2016

All for Dad

These two project I made with the girls in my kid's class just before Father's Day last year. They all did an awesome job!

I made the box using the gift bag punch board and the letters I cut out using my scan & cut machine. The letters were decorated using Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and sponging around each letter. 









Product supply list:
Heavy white cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Pool Party cardstock
Blue Glimmer paper (non Stampin' Up!)
Pool Party ink
Island Indigo ink
Pear Pizzazz ink
Island Indigo cotton ribbon
Mini clothes pin
Star punch
Stamping sponge
Gorgeous Grunge stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday morning Update

Hello, Just a little bit late today, do you ever have one of those mornings where nothing goes to plan? I had one of those today – 2 hour...