Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Try It Tuesday - Emboss Resist
I love doing techniques that I don't need to buy any special materials for. The emboss resist technique is one of those. Just a few supplies and your ready to go!
Embossing powder - I use clear
Water based ink - I use Stampin' Up! classic ink pads
Stamps - background stamps work well for this technique.
1. Cut cardstock to 10cm x 14.5cm
2. Drop the embossing buddy onto the cardstock and rub all over. This will take the static away from the cardstock.
3. Ink the stamp using versamark
4. Stamp the image on the cardstock.
5. Sprinkle the embossing powder over the image and tap off the excess into the powder tray.
6. Heat set the embossing powder using the heat tool until all the powder is shiny.
7. All to cool for a few seconds.
8. Using the stamping sponge rub the coloured ink over the cardstock. Multiple colours can be used and looks great!
9. Complete your projects as desired using other stamps and embellishments.
A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...
Sale-a-bration It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product. Sale-a-bration will continue until the end of the month. Please cl...
Sale-a-bration Only 11 days left to make the most of Sale-a-bration! It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product. Please click ...
Check out this gift box - all guests at the retreat will be receiving one of these full of goodies!