Saturday, January 16, 2016

Where has the time gone!




I cannot believe that it has been more than a year since my last post - time certainly does get away from you!

As you may know Stampin' Up! has just released the new Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues. I thought that I would share a few creations with you using some of the fantastic new products.

I made this card for Liam just a few weeks ago and sent it to him while he was at the Australian Jamboree in Sydney. I wanted to write a few words of encouragement with him being say from home for almost two weeks.



The products that I used on this card are:
Heavy white cardstock
Neutrals Designer Series Paper
Night of Navy cardstock
Whisper white cardstock
Real Red ink
Starburst thinlets die
Starburst Sayings stamp set
1 3/4 inch circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...