Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Botanicals for you


OK, I think I am on a bit of a roll - although it may be very short lived!

This card I cased from Kylie Bertucci - I just love this design. It was quick and easy to make and the best thing is that it work with any colour combination and Designer Series Paper.

I made this card for Nathan and sent it to him while he was away at the Australian Jamboree. I wish I was there to see his face when he got snail mail!





Products supply list:
Heavy white cardstock
Basic Black cardstock
Sahara Sand cardstock
It's My Party Designer Series Paper (Occasions catalogue)
Botanicals For You stamp set (Sale-a-bration)
Whisper White candy dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...