Big SHot, Multipurpose platform, two cutting mats, embossing folder, brayer, versamark ink pad, embossing buddy, powder pal, embossing powder, heat tool.
Multipurpose platform opened to tab 1, one clear cutting mat, embossing folder with cardstock placed in the middle and one cutting mat.
If the embossing folder has an intricate or busy pattern you may choose to open the multipurpose platform to no tabs so the embossing does not cut too deeply into the cardstock.
1. Using the brayer apply the versamark ink to one side of the embossing folder.
2. Dust your cardstock with the embossing buddy.
3. Place cardstock in the embossing folder. Put through the big shot machine.
4. Sprinkle the embossing powder over the embossed cardstock, tap off the excess.
5. Heat set the embossing powder with a heat tool.