Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June Newsletter


Hi Ladies,
This is just a quick update on what is going on at Stampin’ Up!

New Catalogue

The new catalogue is due to launch on 1st July. I am looking forward to sharing this one! It has so many new products such as blendabilities (alcohol markers), photopolymer stamps and Project Life for Stampin Up!

I have a launch party/ fundraiser for the children’s ward at Latrobe Regional Hospital scheduled for Saturday, 5th July starting at 1pm. I don’t have all the details to share with you right now but will have those within the next week. Please save this date and have the chance to play with some great new products.

Catalogues are available to purchase at $5.00 each or $9.95 via post. Please let me know if you would like one so I can put your name on the list.

Project life for Stampin’ up! is now available to order so please go to my web site to have a look http://jacinta.stampinup.net

 

Join my team

Sign to save – now is the perfect time to turn your love of papercraft into a great self supporting hobby or earn extra income or simply to get all of your product for a minimum of 20% off.

Sign now and only pay $85.00. For this small amount you will receive the business bundles which includes catalogues, order forms etc plus you can choose $90.00 worth of products!

If you are interested or have any questions please give me a call on 0437744590.


Retired List

I have attached a copy of the retired list. Some of these items have already sold out. The quickest way to order would be through my online store at http://jacinta.stampinup.net

I will also have my retiring stamp sets for sale at a discount. This list will be available once I get the chance to sort out my collection.

Class – Background techniques

Date: Saturday,  28th June

Time: 1pm

Fee: $20.00

Come along and learn some new background techniques to add interest and texture to your projects. Please register for this class by 25th  June.

 

June’s Events

Scrapbook Club -Wednesday, 18th  

Christmas Card Club –Thursday, 26th

Class: Background Techniques, Saturday, 28th

Catalogue Launch Party – Saturday, 5th July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...