Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Try it Tuesday - coloured embossing folders

I'm sorry that I have missed the last few weeks of Try it Tuesday. School holidays always seem to throw me into chaos!


Products needed: Big shot, embossing folder, brayer, classic ink pad and whisper white cardstock.


Step one: Ink up the brayer on the ink pad, to ink the brayer properly roll it over the ink pad in one direction - not back and forth!


Step two: Apply the ink to the inside of the embossing folder. you can roll in all directions to get an even coverage.
Step three: Place the cardstock into embossing folder and put through the big shot.


Step four: Complete the project.

Stampin' Up! products used:

Big Shot # 113439
Real Red classic ink pad #126949
Petals a plenty embossing folder # 116824
Whisper White cardstock # 106594

All of these products are available from  My online store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...