Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Try It Tuesday - Star Burst Card


The products needed for this project are; 6 pieces of Designer Series Paper (I used Retro Fresh), cardstock, stamp sets (I used Express Yourself 130339 and Happy Day 130297) ink, embellishments, pencil, ruler and paper trimmer.

 Step One: Cut each piece of DSP on the diagonal using the paper trimmer.


Step Two: I cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 9.5cm x 14cm. Measure down 6cm from the long edge of the cardstock and rule a line. This is only a guide line and will not be seen.

Step Three: Place pieces of the DSP onto the cardstock in the order that you would like them to go. Line up the thinnest end along the line with the points meeting.

Step Four: Cover the top section on the cardstock with glue stick and place all of the pieces on. You may need to trip a little bit on one piece of DSP so it fits nicely.
This is how it looks once it is all stuck down.

 Step Five: Trim the excess DSP off the cardstock and decorate the card as desired.



If you would like to purchase any of the products used please go to my online store or please leave me a message and I will contact you.

My online store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...