Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Try it Tuesday - Shaving Foam Technique


The supplies that you will need to complete this technique are: shaving foam, ink refills (I used Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso), a clean tray (I used a washed meat tray), Whisper White cardstock, an icy-pole stick and paper towel.
Other porducts include: Black StazOn, an aqua painter, stamp set, cardstock and embellishments, big shot and circle collection framelit dies.


Step one: Spray some shaving foam into the tray and level it out using an icy-pole stick.


Step Two: Add a few drops of each ink refill onto the shaving foam.


Step Three: Use the icy-pole stick to swirl the ink around a little bit.


Set Four: Place the cardstock onto the tray and press down until the shaving foam oozes out of the sides of the cardstock.


Step Five: Lift the cardstock out.


Step Six: Using the paper towel rub the shaving foam off the cardstock in a circular motion. The cardstock will curl up a little bit but will flatten again as it dies. Allow the cardstock to dry fore using on your project.


Step Seven: Stamp your image onto white cardstock in StazOn ink. The stamp set I used was So Very Grateful (#133053) from the occasions catalogue.


Step Eight: Colour the image using ink refills and an aqua painter.

Step Nine: Using the big shot and circle framelits cut out one circle. I used pear pizzazz cardstock.

To finish off my project: I fussy cut the flower image and stamped Thank You onto the circle using black StazOn.
I placed two lines of Blushing Bride ribbon onto the white cardstock and adhered the bow using a glue dot.
I placed dimentionals under the circle to adhere it to the front of the card.
I finished off by adding basic rhinestone in two corners.

Stampin' Up! Products Used:
So Very Grateful stamp set #133053
Whisper White A4 cardstock # 106549
Blushing Bride A4 cardstock #131287
Pear Pizzazz A4 cardstock #131290
Black StazOn ink #101406
Blushing Bride ink refill #131157
Pear Pizzazz ink refill #131160
Early Espresso ink refill #119789
Basic Rhinestones #119246
Blushing Bride stitched grosgrain ribbon #131209
Aqua Painter #103954
Dimensionals #14430
Glue Dots #103683

All of these products are available from my online store. Please click on the below link"

My Online Store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...