Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sale-a-bration Sample



This sample was CASED but I'm sorry I cannot remember who from and cannot find the post where I got it from.

Stamp Sets: See Ya Later (#133533) and Petal Parade (#133602)
Colours: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot (#113439), Arrows Embossing Folder (#132187), Banner Framelit Dies (#132173), Basic Rhinestones (#119246)

Please note that the two stamp sets used are Sale-a-bration sets and are not for sale. You can earn one of theses for free by placing an order of $90.00 or more or you can earn both free by placing an order of $180.00 or more.

All of these products can be purchased from my online store.

My Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...