Saturday, January 5, 2013

Stampin' Trimmer Special

Would you like to purchase the Stampin' Trimmer for 10% off the catalogue price? Well it's really easy to do and there are only a few requirements:

1. Make a card using your favorite Stampin’ Up! Stamp set. Take a photo of it and email it to me. (Thought I would get you all card making again after the busy silly season!)

2. With an order of $20.00 or more you will qualify for the discount on the Stampin’ Trimmer

3. Orders must be placed by the 20th January, 2013.

You will save $5.00 on your paper trimmer. Please note that normal shipping charges apply. The discount will be taken off the order after the shipping has been calculated.

Please note if the order is being sent directly to you the cost of shipping will be 5% or $5.95 which ever is greater.

Please note: This special is not a Stampin' Up! endorced special. This is one that I am offerring my customers for a very limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...