Happy New Year! I wish you all the very best for a wonderful 2013.
I have just started using the new Stampin’ Trimmer and I must admit I love it! It is just so much better than the previous trimmer that was available. You can lock the arm in place so you don’t lose your cutting or scoring blade, the extender arm locks in place so there is no moving when you are cutting larger pieces of cardstock and there is a storage compartment underneath to store small bits of cardstock, extra blades or embellishments. Because I love this trimmer so much I am offering all of my wonderful customers the opportunity to purchase the Stampin’ trimmer for 10% off the catalogue price. Please refer to the "Stampin' Trimmer Special" post for all the details.
Book a Sale-a-bration Workshop
I am now taking booking for Sale-a-bration workshops. This is a great time to make a start on all of your cards and gifts for 2013. To book your workshop please contact me on 51765894 or email@example.com
Sale-a-bration will run again in 2013 between 22nd January and 22nd March. What is Sale-a-bration? During Sale-a-bration you can earn one free sale-a-bration item for every $100.00 you spend on SU! products. If you host a workshop and sales reach $300 or more you will receive Silver glimmer paper for free or if you have workshop sales of $600.00 or more you will receive silver glimmer paper for free along with a free product bundle. You will be able to choose from 11 exclusive Sale-a-bration items. I am now taking workshop bookings for 2013 so please contact me if you are interested in hosting a sale-a-bration workshop. As an added bonus anyone who hosts a Sale-a-bration workshop will receive a $10.00 voucher to use at their workshop (please note this applies to new bookings only).
Did you know that you can get your product for a minimum 20% off the catalogue price? Join my team of demonstrators and see just how much money you can save on your hobby. As an added bonus during sale-a-bration you can purchase the starter kit for $169.00 plus you will also receive an extra 25% worth of products in your starter kit – this means that you can choose $294.00 worth of products for just $169.00. This is a great time to turn your love of papercraft into a self supporting hobby or earn an extra few dollars to go towards your household income. There a few requirements, please call me for all the details.
Class – Stamp-a-stack: cards for men
Date: Saturday, 23rd February
You will make six cards that are suitable for men. The cards will include a variety of techniques as well as using a selection of embellishments including buttons, fibers and brads. The Countryside, Clockworks and The Open Sea stamp sets will be used.
Please call or email me to register for this class. A $10.00 non-refundable deposit is required for this class.
Stamp Club to start in February 2013
Please let me know if you are interested in being a part of this club.
What is a stamp club?
- A group of people nominated in the club will get together once a month.
- You will get to make two stamping projects each month (a small fee will be charged to cover the cost of materials) and there will be templates, patterns and technique sheets for each participant as well as lucky door prizes and on occasions a stamping competition. Participation in the monthly workshop is optional but if you choose not to attend you still must place your order for that month.
- As part of the club all members will agree on purchasing a set amount (or more) of merchandise from me the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator each month.
- Each club member will take turns in being the hostess - your designated month cannot be changed once it is set.
- The monthly Hostess is entitled to all free and incentive merchandise available for that month’s stamp club. For example: If the club merchandise total for the month is $302.00 the hostess will receive one Level One stamp set from the hostess benefits pages and $30.00 of free merchandise from any of the current catalogues.
How a Stamp club works
- Let’s say my stamp club has 8 members Cheryl, Bobbie, Mary, Dianne, Kate, Lisa, Michelle and myself
- The minimum Stampin’ Up! Demonstration to qualify for hostess benefits is $300.00 of course; you can always order more and get better benefits!
- Each one of us agrees to purchase at least $37.50 of product each month plus postage. So that gives us the needed $300.00 total for hostess benefits. This month Dianne is the hostess Cheryl, Mary, Kate, and Dianne Purchase $37.50 Bobbie, Lisa, Michelle and Myself all spend $50.00 each and Dianne has brought in a outside order worth $20.00 that gives Dianne the hostess benefits that are available for having a $370.00 demonstration.
- Once everyone has signed their commitment form, the participants are assigned to their months.
- Sounds Good? Great! All you need to do is fill out the commitment form and as soon as there is a least 8 participants the club will begin.
Stampin’ Up! January Promotion – For You, With Love
Purchase “MY little Valentine” Clear mount stamp set for $17.95 and receive the “Sealed with Love” Simply Sent Kit for free. This offer is valid from the 3rd January to the 21st January. Please refer to the attached flyer for all the details.
These tags can be used with smart phones – just download the app. Please refer to the attached flyer for all the details.
Card Kits for Sale
There are over 40 kits different kits to choose from.. Please go to my blog and click on the “Card kits or sale” page. The cost is $5.00 per kit for pick up and $6.00 per kit which includes postage. http://stampinwithjacnta.blogspot.com
Ink Pads for Sale
I still have a number of well used ink pads for sale – they cost $5.00 each. Please email or call me if you are interested in purchasing any of them. For a list of available ink pads please refer to my blog.
What’s new in 2013
Quick Classes – these classes will be offered mid-week of an evening. During each class you will complete two projects. The class will take less than two hours to complete.
Scrapbook Club – Scrapbooking can be a lot of fun, but if you are like me you don’t seem get around to doing too much. During this club you will complete one lay out each month using different techniques and products. During the course of the club there will be challenges and product discounts so you can reproduce some of the pages at home.