Sunday, November 25, 2012
Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Bella Blooms standard wheel
Cardstock: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
Ink: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Standard handle, fancy favor box due, big shot, sticky strip, crop-a-dile, Raspberry Ripple ribbon, Scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 3/8inch circle punch
Friday, November 23, 2012
Stamp Sets:Blooming with Kindness, EnFrancais
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories: Scalloped Tulle trim, scoring tool, stamping sponge, sticky strip, lace trim, button, hot glue gun, scallop edge punch.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Brayer, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, big shot, word window punch, modern label punch, fancy flower punch, bird punch, white grosgrain ribbon, brad, bone folder, stamping sponge, rhinestone
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Stamp Sets: Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry MessagesCardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Glossy White
Inks: Wild Wasabi, VersamarkAccessories: Ornament keepsakes, framelit die, big shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder, brayer, rhinestones, silver cord
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Stamp Sets: Star Tree, Teeny Tiny SentimentsCardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Cherry CObbler Core Dinations, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Inks: Gumball Green, Gumball Green stampin' write marker, Cherry Cobbler stampin' write markerAccessories: Lacy Brocade embossing folder, big shot, sanding block, word window punch, modern label punch
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Stamp Sets: Tow by TwoCardstock: Perfect Plum, Whisper WHitem Pretty in Pink
Inks: Black StazON
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, scallop circle punch, number die, big shot, polka dot embossing folder, watercolour pencils, blender pen, whict stitched gros grain ribbon, boho blossoms punch, piercing tool and mat and gold brads.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Stamp Sets: Summer Solstice, Itty Bitty BannersCardstock: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, butterfly serviette
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Tasteful Trims die, big shot, iron, ironing board, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds
Technique: Felted Cardstock
There are a number of Christmas classes coming up so please register for those asap so I can start planning and preparing. Please note that a maximum of 12 people per stamp-a-stack and 8 people for all other classes.
Book a Christmas Workshop
I am now taking booking for Christmas workshops. This is a great time to make a start on your Christmas cards and gifts. To book your workshop please contact me on 51765894 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Class – Christmas Stamp-a-stack 2
Date: Saturday, 24th November
During this class you will make six Christmas Cards using a variety of different stamps sets and accessories. Please call or email me to register for this class.
Christmas Decorations Class
Date: Saturday, 18th November
During this class you make a number of different Christmas decorations including the one from the cover of the Holiday catalogue and a table centre.
Christmas Packaging Class
Date: Saturday, 1st November
Make a variety of different boxes and bags that will be suitable for small to medium size gifts.
Stamp Club to start in February 2013
Please let me know if you are interested in being a part of this club.
What is a stamp club?
- A group of people nominated in the club will get together once a month.
- You will get to make two stamping projects each month (a small fee will be charged to cover the cost of materials) and there will be templates, patterns and technique sheets for each participant as well as lucky door prizes and on occasions a stamping competition. Participation in the monthly workshop is optional but if you choose not to attend you still must place your order for that month.
- As part of the club all members will agree on purchasing a set amount (or more) of merchandise from me the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator each month.
- Each club member will take turns in being the hostess - your designated month cannot be changed once it is set.
- The monthly Hostess is entitled to all free and incentive merchandise available for that month’s stamp club. For example: If the club merchandise total for the month is $302.00 the hostess will receive one Level One stamp set from the hostess benefits pages and $30.00 of free merchandise from any of the current catalogues.
How a Stamp club works
- Let’s say my stamp club has 8 members Cheryl, Bobbie, Mary, Dianne, Kate, Lisa, Michelle and myself
- The minimum Stampin’ Up! Demonstration to qualify for hostess benefits is $300.00 of course; you can always order more and get better benefits!
- Each one of us agrees to purchase at least $37.50 of product each month plus postage. So that gives us the needed $300.00 total for hostess benefits. This month Dianne is the hostess Cheryl, Mary, Kate, and Dianne Purchase $37.50 Bobbie, Lisa, Michelle and Myself all spend $50.00 each and Dianne has brought in a outside order worth $20.00 that gives Dianne the hostess benefits that are available for having a $370.00 demonstration.
- Once everyone has signed their commitment form, the participants are assigned to their months.
- Sounds Good? Great! All you need to do is fill out the commitment form and as soon as there is a least 8 participants the club will begin.
Stampin’ Up! November Promotion
Purchase the Ornament Keepsake stamp set and Candle light Christmas specialty paper bundles you will receive the Festive paper piercing pack for free. Please refer to the flyer for all the details.
Here is one just for the Hostesses this month. When your workshop sales total $650.00 or more you will receive a bundle of ink pads in either the Brights Collection, Regals Collection or the Subtles Collection along with the standard hostess benefits the Stampin’ Up! offers.
What is coming up in 2013
Sale-a-bration: it all kick off again at the end of January and ends on the 31st March. What is Sale-a-bration? For every $100.00 spent on stampin’ Up! products you spend you will get to choose one sale-a-bration item. Spend $200.00 get two sale-a-bration items.
Classes: of course there will be stamp-a-stacks, technique classes, some scrapbooking and gift ideas too.
Friday, November 9, 2012
Stamp Sets: Curly Cute and Summer AfternoonCardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Certainly Celery DSP, Melon Mambo DSP, Pretty in Pink DSP and So Saffron DSP
Inks: Melon Mambo and Black StazON
Accessories: Itty bitty punches, itty bitty buttons, watercolour pencils, blender pen, ruler, pencil
I used he versamark resist technique for the background - yes, that's right, glossy cardstock! I am so happy that Stampin' Up! a...
Sale-a-bration It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product. Sale-a-bration will continue until the end of the month. Please cl...
Sale-a-bration Only 11 days left to make the most of Sale-a-bration! It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product. Please click ...
Check out this gift box - all guests at the retreat will be receiving one of these full of goodies!