Thursday, December 20, 2012

Something new for 2013

Scrapbook Club


I have decided to try and do more scrapbooking in 2013 - I did set myself a challenge in 2011 to complete one scrapbook page every month, I almost completed this challenge only falling two pages short.

So for 2013 to get me doing at least one page each month I have decided to start a Scrapbook Club. Each month one scrapbook page will be completed using various techniques and mediums. The cost each month will $8.00 which will include all of the materials you need to complete the page. On the odd occasion it may cost a little extra depending on the products being used.

If you are interested in being a part of this club and increasing the amount of scrapbooking you are doing please email or call me to register. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...