Saturday, December 15, 2012

December Newsletter


Merry Christmas

I would like to take the opportunity to wish all of my friends and valued customers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe new year.

Thank you so much for your continued support and custom during 2012. I have yet another great year with Stampin’ Up! Some of the things that I have achieved during the year include being placed 22nd in the demonstrator of the year award and reached almost $40,000 in sales. Thank you, I could not have achieved all of this without you.

To show my appreciation to all of you I have included a few coupons for you to use during 2013, I hope you will enjoy using these.

Stitched Stocking Bundle

The stitched stocking bundle was a prize that you could have won simply by hosting a workshop during October and November. The winner of the stitched stocking bundle is Jodie Jones.

Holiday  Catalogue

The holiday catalogue is available to order from until the end of January 2013. It has some great Christmas products and great new accessories. It can be viewed online at http://jacinta.stampinup.net

 

Sale-a-bration

Sale-a-bration will run again in 2013 between 22nd January and 22nd March. What is Sale-a-bration? During Sale-a-bration you can earn one free sale-a-bration item for every $100.00 you spend on SU! products. If you host a workshop and sales reach $300 or more you will receive Silver glimmer paper for free or if you have workshop sales of $600.00 or more you will receive silver glimmer paper for free along with a free product bundle. You will be able to choose from 11 exclusive Sale-a-bration items. I am now taking workshop bookings for 2013 so please contact me if you are interested in hosting a sale-a-bration workshop. As an added bonus anyone who hosts a Sale-a-bration workshop will receive a $10.00 voucher to use at their workshop (please note this applies to new bookings only).

Did you know that you can get your product for a minimum 20% off the catalogue price? Join my team of demonstrators and see just how much money you can save on your hobby. As an added bonus during sale-a-bration you can purchase the starter kit for $169.00  plus you will also receive an extra 25% worth of products in your starter kit – this means that you can choose $294.00 worth of products for just $169.00. This is a great time to turn your love of papercraft into a self supporting hobby or earn an extra few dollars to go towards your household income. There a few requirements, please call me for all the details.

 

Events:  The events list will be posted on my blog in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...