There are a number of Christmas classes coming up so please register for those asap so I can start planning and preparing. Please note that a maximum of 12 people per stamp-a-stack and 8 people for all other classes.
Book a Christmas Workshop
I am now taking booking for Christmas workshops. This is a great time to make a start on your Christmas cards and gifts. To book your workshop please contact me on 51765894 or email@example.com
Class – Christmas Stamp-a-stack 2
Date: Saturday, 24th November
During this class you will make six Christmas Cards using a variety of different stamps sets and accessories. Please call or email me to register for this class.
Christmas Decorations Class
Date: Saturday, 18th November
During this class you make a number of different Christmas decorations including the one from the cover of the Holiday catalogue and a table centre.
Christmas Packaging Class
Date: Saturday, 1st November
Make a variety of different boxes and bags that will be suitable for small to medium size gifts.
Stamp Club to start in February 2013
Please let me know if you are interested in being a part of this club.
What is a stamp club?
- A group of people nominated in the club will get together once a month.
- You will get to make two stamping projects each month (a small fee will be charged to cover the cost of materials) and there will be templates, patterns and technique sheets for each participant as well as lucky door prizes and on occasions a stamping competition. Participation in the monthly workshop is optional but if you choose not to attend you still must place your order for that month.
- As part of the club all members will agree on purchasing a set amount (or more) of merchandise from me the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator each month.
- Each club member will take turns in being the hostess - your designated month cannot be changed once it is set.
- The monthly Hostess is entitled to all free and incentive merchandise available for that month’s stamp club. For example: If the club merchandise total for the month is $302.00 the hostess will receive one Level One stamp set from the hostess benefits pages and $30.00 of free merchandise from any of the current catalogues.
How a Stamp club works
- Let’s say my stamp club has 8 members Cheryl, Bobbie, Mary, Dianne, Kate, Lisa, Michelle and myself
- The minimum Stampin’ Up! Demonstration to qualify for hostess benefits is $300.00 of course; you can always order more and get better benefits!
- Each one of us agrees to purchase at least $37.50 of product each month plus postage. So that gives us the needed $300.00 total for hostess benefits. This month Dianne is the hostess Cheryl, Mary, Kate, and Dianne Purchase $37.50 Bobbie, Lisa, Michelle and Myself all spend $50.00 each and Dianne has brought in a outside order worth $20.00 that gives Dianne the hostess benefits that are available for having a $370.00 demonstration.
- Once everyone has signed their commitment form, the participants are assigned to their months.
- Sounds Good? Great! All you need to do is fill out the commitment form and as soon as there is a least 8 participants the club will begin.
Stampin’ Up! November Promotion
Purchase the Ornament Keepsake stamp set and Candle light Christmas specialty paper bundles you will receive the Festive paper piercing pack for free. Please refer to the flyer for all the details.
Here is one just for the Hostesses this month. When your workshop sales total $650.00 or more you will receive a bundle of ink pads in either the Brights Collection, Regals Collection or the Subtles Collection along with the standard hostess benefits the Stampin’ Up! offers.
What is coming up in 2013
Sale-a-bration: it all kick off again at the end of January and ends on the 31st March. What is Sale-a-bration? For every $100.00 spent on stampin’ Up! products you spend you will get to choose one sale-a-bration item. Spend $200.00 get two sale-a-bration items.
Classes: of course there will be stamp-a-stacks, technique classes, some scrapbooking and gift ideas too.