Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gifts for my Stamp Club ladies



These are the gift that I made for my lovely stamp club ladies to say thank you for being a part of the club.
I never give an empty box so the ladies also received ribbon and hodgepode along with a selection of 6" x 6" DSP.
These small take a way food containers are perfect for storing all the small craft bits and pieces in one place for future use.

Cardstock: 2010-2012 In Colour DSP stack, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Whisper White 
Accessories: 2010-2012 In Colour ribbon, mini library clips, sweet buttons embosslits, buttons #5 sizzlits, timeless type junior alphabet sizzlit dies, beautiful wings embosslits, fancy flower punch and basic rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...