What is a project club?
A project club is a small group of stampers who will get together once a month to stamp, learn new techniques and share ideas. There will be challenges set that all members are required to take part in - new challenges will be set every month.
The project club gives you the chance to stamp with a group of like minded individuals on a monthly basis and you will have the opportunity to showcase your own projects each month.
How a Project club works
• Each month all members will complete two projects using different techniques and products.
• Each month you will receive all technique sheets, patterns and templates used.
• There will be one challenge set every month. The completed projects must be brought to the club session each month to share your ideas with the rest of the group. The challenges will be simple and easy to complete.
• Each member will be assigned one month and on your month you will be required to bring supper to share with the group. On your month you will also receive a small gift of appreciation.
Project Club Details
Number of members: 6 people
Club Duration: 6 months
Club sessions: Once a month
Cost per month: $8.00
Thank you so much for your interest.
Project Club Agreement
I agree to take part in the Project Club and complete all set challenges. I agree to supply a light supper on my assigned month.
Signed: __________________________________ Date: ____________
Preferred Day: Mon Tue Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun
Preferred Time: Morning Afternoon Evening
Monday, November 28, 2011
• A group of people nominated in the club will get together once a month.
• You will get to make two stamping projects each month (a small fee will be charged to cover the cost of materials) and there will be templates, patterns and technique sheets for each participant as well as lucky door prizes and on occasions a stamping competition. Participation in the monthly workshop is optional but if you choose not to attend you still must place your order for that month.
• As part of the club all members will agree on purchasing a set amount (or more) of merchandise from me the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator each month.
• Each club member will take turns in being the hostess - your designated month cannot be changed once it is set.
• The monthly Hostess is entitled to all free and incentive merchandise available for that month’s stamp club. For example: If the club merchandise total for the month is $302.00 the hostess will receive one Level One stamp set from the hostess benefits pages and $30.00 of free merchandise from any of the current catalogues.
How a Stamp club works
• Let’s say my stamp club has 8 members Cheryl, Bobbie, Mary, Dianne, Kate, Lisa, Michelle and myself
• The minimum Stampin’ Up! Demonstration to qualify for hostess benefits is $300.00 of course; you can always order more and get better benefits!
• Each one of us agrees to purchase at least $37.50 of product each month plus postage. So that gives us the needed $300.00 total for hostess benefits. This month Dianne is the hostess Cheryl, Mary, Kate, and Dianne Purchase $37.50 Bobbie, Lisa, Michelle and Myself all spend $50.00 each and Dianne has brought in a outside order worth $20.00 that gives Dianne the hostess benefits that are available for having a $370.00 demonstration.
• Once everyone has signed their commitment form, the participants are assigned to their months.
• Sounds Good? Great! All you need to do is fill out the commitment form and as soon as there is a least 8 participants the club will begin.
This can be a really inexpensive way to add to your stamp collection; however the success of the club depends on the members. You must commit to the full term of the club. Also please note this isn’t intended to take the place of workshops and classes. Even if you are one of the participants in the club you can still attend all class and workshops as desired.
If you require more information or would like to discuss the stamp club further please contact me on (h) 51765894,
(m) 0437744590 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your interest.
Stamp Club Agreement Form
Jacinta Ryan, Independent Demonstrator
I,_______________________________________________________________________ agree to participate in the Stamp club that will run from________________________________(start month)to______________________________________(end month)
And agree to purchase $____________________ (minimum amount) a month from the most:
Recent Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue, and/or the current Mini catalogue.
I understand the payment is due on or before the 15th of each month. I am also aware that I may purchase more than the agreement amount. I agree to accept all benefits and incentives that are included in being a Hostess, or a part of this Club.
My contact information is:
Preferred Day or Evening stamp club.
Preferred days MON TUES WED THURS FRI SAT SUN
What is a stamp club?
Hello, Just a little bit late today, do you ever have one of those mornings where nothing goes to plan? I had one of those today – 2 hour...
Sale-a-bration It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product. Sale-a-bration will continue until the end of the month. Please cl...
Sale-a-bration Only 11 days left to make the most of Sale-a-bration! It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product. Please click ...
These two project I made with the girls in my kid's class just before Father's Day last year. They all did an awesome job! I ma...