Thursday, June 2, 2011

Project Club

Recessed Window Card
Colours: Marina mist, whisper white and pink pirouette
Stamp Set: Occasional quotes

Torn Frame Card
Colours: Ivory natural, old olive, regal rose
Stamp Sets: Nature walk, French filagree and Bring on the cake.
These two projects were completed by both of the Project Clubs that I have running at the moment.The challenge that has been set is for the ladies to make a recessed window card and bring it to the next club session. I will upload their creations at the end of the month.

If you would like the instructions for the Recessed Window Card please email me and I will forward the instructions to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...