Benefits of becoming a Demonstrator
• Work your own hours
• Earn 20% instant income off all orders (20% off the commissionable amount).
• You will receive all of the same hostess benefits as your hostesses and customers when you place your own orders.
• You will be able to take advantage of all of the Stampin’ Up! promotions and sales. You will receive the sale price as well as the 20% demonstrator discount.
• You will have opportunities to pre order stamp sets and accessories so you will be the first to get them.
• You can use your demonstratorship as a self supporting hobby or develop it into a business. You do not have to conduct workshops or events.
• You will have the opportunity to attend Regional Events as well as the National Convention.
• You will have the opportunity to earn rewards based on both sales and recruiting - you may even be presented with an award at the National Convention.
• You will have the opportunity to participate in swaps with other demonstrators around Australia.
• Be a part of a friendly and supportive team sharing a passion for stamping and papercraft.
• A minimum sales of $500.00 (commissionable amount) is required per quarter. The commissionable amount is the sales amount minus the GST. To calculate this divide the sales amount by 1.1 .Please note that any stamp sets and accessories you purchase for yourself will contribute to the quarterly minimum sales. Supply order items will not be included (catalogues, incentive stamps etc.).
• You may choose to have liability insurance - this is more for your own protection in the event of an accident or injury.
• You will need a bank account for business transactions and either a credit card or visa debit card to pay for orders online.
At Convention SU! announced a change to the requirements of joing the SU! team. To make it a bit easier to join, Stampin' Up! no longer requires you to have an Australian Business Number (ABN). You will be able to sign up as a demonstrator without having to apply for and wait for the ABN to come through.
SU! will require that you apply for an ABN once your sales reach $500.00 or more per month.
A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...
Sale-a-bration It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product. Sale-a-bration will continue until the end of the month. Please cl...
Sale-a-bration Only 11 days left to make the most of Sale-a-bration! It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product. Please click ...
Check out this gift box - all guests at the retreat will be receiving one of these full of goodies!