Prize: “Picture This” Stamp Set.
What's the challenge all about?
These challenges are designed to inspire and encourage you to create a new card following the guidelines set. Taking part in a challenge is a great way for you to share your creations with other papercrafters as all entries will be posted on my blog.
Here is the Challenge: Create an original card using the following:
1. Create an original card using watercoloured images. I recommend that either Basic Black Classic Ink or the Jet Black stazOn ink be used for watercoloured images.
2. The card can be any theme eg: men’s card, kid’s card, thank you card.
3. Only Stampin’ Up! Stamps can be used. Any colour combinations can be used. 4. The only watercolour mediums that can be used are Water Colour Pencils, Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Stampin’ Write markers and Classic Ink Pads.
5. Cards that have been demonstrated in workshops, clubs, classes and on my blog and web site cannot be entered.
6. The cards must be the original work of the entrant.
7. A minimum of four entries must be received for the competition to be judged.
How to submit your card
Please send or deliver all entries to:
5 Themi Place,
Traralgon, Vic. 3844
Please include your address so I can return your card after the competition closes.
Competition closes: 31st July, 2010
The winning entry will be announced in my August newsletter, on my blog and web site.
All entries will be posted on my blog. If you would prefer that your card is not posted on my blog please notify me at the time of submitting your entry.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Hello, Just a little bit late today, do you ever have one of those mornings where nothing goes to plan? I had one of those today – 2 hour...
Sale-a-bration It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product. Sale-a-bration will continue until the end of the month. Please cl...
Sale-a-bration Only 11 days left to make the most of Sale-a-bration! It’s not too late to earn yourself some free product. Please click ...
These two project I made with the girls in my kid's class just before Father's Day last year. They all did an awesome job! I ma...