Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Summer Mini Catalogue Samples

Sorry I have only got two samples with this stamp set, once I have a few more sample I will post them.
Stamp set : "Hello again". It is on page 14 of the mini catalogue and is $21.95.
The "Retro Remix" standard stampin' around wheel (page 14, $11.95) was also used.
Colours used on this box are - Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal and Lavender Lace.
Accessories - filigree brads (IB&C page 148, $11.25) and Fleurettes (page 14, $19.95)

Colours used - More Mustard, Old Olive, Rose Red
Accessories - Valet ribbon originals (IB&C page 150, $24.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...