Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I have wanted to do this for some time but are only now getting around to it. I am hoping that this blog will be a great forum for sharing ideas and techniques with not just my current customers but everyone who has a passion for stamping and papercraft.


So to begin with I would like to share with you a few of the projects that I am currently demonstrating in workshops this month.



I used the Forest Friends stamp set and Think Happy Thoughts stamp set. The tree was coloured using Chocolate Chip and Old olive Stampin' write markers.







This French Fries box is very to make. all you need to do is photo copy the pattern onto your cardstock, cut out and decorate before putting the box together. I decorated this box with the Watercolour Vine Stampin' Around wheel and Stampin' Pastels.









I used the Loads of Love stamp set on this card. Cling wrap was used to give the ground a bit of colour and texture, rock and roll technique on the trees and watercolour crayons on the ute.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacinta (big J)
    Its a great start to your blog and Iam looking forward to see how it expands over the next comming weeks
    keep up the good work
    cheers
    Dannii

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Jacinta,
    Well done on your blog. It's very easy to follow & read without it being to busy.
    Will look forward to reading it each time.
    Cheers
    Anne W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jacinta,
    It is great.
    I look forward to
    your future posts.
    Samantha White

    ReplyDelete

Free Standing Pop Up Card

A few weeks ago I did a pop up card class. This is one of the two cards that we made. It is a free standing pop up card. I used the High Tid...